Welcome to Stormspell. We specialise in providing all of the roofing supplies you could possibly need for any roofing project, whether you are a professional tradesman or planning some home improvements.
With a vast and varied range of roofing supplies in stock, you’ll always find everything you need when you come to Stormspell – and always for a competitive price to save you money.
Stormspell Roofing Supplies now a major Redland Roof Tiles stockist
One of the UK’s Largest Stocks of Roofing Supplies
We have one of, if not the largest, stock of roofing supplies in the UK, including over 5,000 rolls of roofing felt, and at least 500 pallets of tiles from all of the leading manufacturers.
In addition, we are the sole supplier of ICOPAL seconds material in the UK and Ireland and have exclusive rights to sell Cromar seconds material in the UK. Most of the seconds material are seconds for a minimal reason, so you still get a high quality product for a competitive price.
We are now a major supplier of Dakea Windows and carry all sizes in both our Southport and Maghull Branches.
Pay for the quality, not for advertising – With Dakea you pay for the product quality, which is reflected in the longest guarantee on the market today. Dakea windows are manufactured in Europe with highest manufacturing standards possible.
Why use Dakea?
- Double low emission coating reflects heat back into the room. Heating is more efficient and energy bills are lower.
- Comfort Glass keeps the house warm in the winter and prevents heat build-up in the summer. Additionally, thanks to blocking 95% of UV rays, it protects furniture and carpets from fading.
- Be safe! Safe Guard ensures the window’s resistance to storms and 1st category hurricanes, as well as superior glass protection against impact from both the exterior and the interior, including a lifetime guarantee against hail damage for the pane.
- In windows equipped with Safe Guard technology, the inner pane is laminated and has two layers of tear resistant foil. The outer pane is toughened and 6 mm thick.
- Enjoy the silence! The Noise Block technology reduces external noise 50% more effectively than comparable windows on the market. It consists of a 6mm thick, toughened outer pane, an advanced flashing system and an inner pane with 2 layers of noise-reducing film.
- Next 20 Guarantee – 20 years homeowner to homeowner transferable guarantee. Add value to your home when you resell or rent it on top of the peace of mind you get.
- Titan Glass glazing unit is the new standard on the roof window market. Its innovative and unique composition offers home owners convenience and superb energy performance.
- We know that making a hole in a roof is something that has to be 100% secured. Severe weather can affect the structural integrity of the house and by choosing the right window you can help reduce the risk of major damage.
- We guarantee that all our wood is certified, rigorously selected, Arctic Nordic Pine, which is known for excellent density and increased durability due to very harsh weather conditions of the region.
- Underfelt foil collar reduces significantly the amount of time required for roof window installation.
That’s all thanks to the double-pane window glazing unit filled with krypton and covered by two low-emission, double action layers of coating.
Supplying to Customers in Liverpool & Beyond
Since 1999 we have been supplying the finest quality roofing materials to both the trade and public. From our base in Southport, we serve customers from across Liverpool and the local area, as well as nationwide.
Come along and visit us in Southport to see for yourself what we have in stock. Once you’ve placed your order, you can also take advantage of our speedy delivery service, making it even easier to get the materials you need.
Stay in Contact
We love to keep our customers informed on what’s happening, including special offers and flash sales. If you want to keep up with all the offers please click here to sign up. Don’t worry though, as we will never pass your details on to any third parties as we respect your information, and we never spam our customers, we just want to keep you informed from time to time.